Monday, 7 November 2011

OMG how time flies

I cannot believe it has been nearly a year since my last post, it is mad how quickly that has gone.

I have been keeping up on everyone's blogs and have been inspired to have a look at getting my crafty bits back out of the boxes and get back crafting again woohoo :)

As much as work took over I think another problem was I was so loyal to PM's that I lost the whole enjoyment of making what I wanted. I felt I had to use PM's on everything I made and I also felt guilty for not leaving comments for everyone and not having comments myself. So I am not going to worry any more, this blog is for me and I will appreciate every comment that comes and if none come then so be it :)

Right lets get unpacking then, I have lots of boxes and no where to put it all....this should be fun :)

See you all soon
Gina xxx

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Gina

aww welcome back to blogland, so pleased you're ok, I kept checking your blog, know what you mean about it being a choir sometimes we forgot it's just a hobby hugs Jill xx

weewiccababe said...

oh Gina, it's great to have you back - I've missed you.
looking forward to seeing you get all crafty again missus
Debz
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging Gina. Can't wait to see your new creations. Hugs, Denise x