Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Week 50 – Passion for ProMarkers

At last a post from me :) sorry I have not been around for a while but you know how it is, lack of mojo, life taking over………how dare it , anyhow I am back and raring to go, well sort of anyway. Onto this weeks challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers which has been chosen by Sarah. Her theme this week is ‘gratitude’. You can interpret this any way you like, but don’t forget you must use your ProMarkers to qualify for our prize draw. Please pop over to the blog and see the gorgeous creations the DT have done

Our sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs and the lucky winner will receive 1 of their gorgeous stamps.

image

So here is my card, I have used the gorgeous image from Lily-Boo's Boutique, if you want to see how I have coloured my image pop over to the Weekend workshop you will see my tutorial and have a chance to win some images, all you need to do is leave a comment here

lily-1b

All of the papers are from Stampin Up and available from Julie, well that is a short post because it is 1.16 am and I am shattered :)

image

Thank you for taking the time to come and look :)

Hugs Gina xxx

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your card Gina, fab colours and the image is so cute! Your colouring is fab too, I cannot believe you are posting at that time of the night/morning you should be in bed!!!! Hope you have a good day! xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the way you've coloured in the cute image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card Gina, its so adorable.
luv
Debby

lil-paper-pixie said...

Soooooo sweet Gina, you colouring is fab.

Hugs

Sarah

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Gina. It's great to have you back!! Love the funky colour scheme. Hugs, Denise x

TG said...

Gorgeous card Gina, i love the colour scheme you've used and that image is adorable.
Hugs Tracy x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Gina - I LOVE the orange tights!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Julie said...

Love these bright, funky colours - fab card! Juliex

Maureen said...

what a cute and adorable card! love it!
((()))reen