Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Passion for ProMarkers – week 52 - Theme

This is our last week before our 1st anniversary, can you believe it, we have been going for a whole year. 

This week’s challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers has been chosen by Tracy. She has given us the theme of ‘fantasy/mythology’ Our sponsor this week is Sugar Nellie stamps.

Sugar Nellie badge

The lucky winner will receive these two stamps:

Party Parade

partyparadeWEB

Big Bunch of Love

image

Onto my card, the image I have used is a digi image from Greeting Farm, all of the papers are SU, it is not my best card, my mojo is still on strike so I thought I would wet your appetite with some nicer cards from the DT below mine, if you want to see who’s is who’s you have to pop over to the blog,

17052010944

TracyCarynDebbi

PFP challenge 52 - fantasy EmmaIda

Mariaimage Sarah

Sue

Ain’t they all fab, well that is it for this week, don’t forget to check out the Weekend workshop on Friday and get ready for some fab news and great prizes next week

Thanks for lookings

Hugs Gina xxx

5 comments:

Rach said...

I really like your card Gina, such lovely bright and cheery colours and a fabby image.. beautifully coloured..
Hugz Rach xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Gina,what a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jill said...

aww Gina what a gorgeous card it's so cute I love the colours and that beautiful DP, thanks for your lovely comments, I will try and email you this week, work is manic and I'm struggling big time with everything at the moments, hope you're ok lots of hugS Jill xx

Julie said...

Love the hot pink- brilliant! Juliex

lil-paper-pixie said...

Gina this is adorable, I just adore that Unicorn, fab card.

Hugs

Sarah