Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Passion for ProMarkers week 51 - Theme

Ooops!!! sorry I am a bit late this morning, I had my brother who I have not seen since xmas and my mom round last night and completely forgot to schedule my post and this is going to be a quickie so lets get on shall we :)

Our challenge this week over at Passion for ProMarkers has been set by Sue and she has chosen ‘strawberries & cream’, which can be interpreted either by using images that include strawberries or just the colour scheme, it’s entirely up to you. Of course don’t forget you must use your promarkers to be eligible for our prize.

Our sponsor this week is Letraset and one lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of promarkers.

letraset promarker logo Our design team have created lots fabulous cards so please pop over and take a look.

Right this card is so simple and looks completely wonky even though it isn’t IRL honest :) I got the image from here there are some really cute images so you have no excuse not to join in this challenge, the papers I used and the sentiment were from a kit I bought at QVC when I first started cardmaking

Gina

Sorry for the quick post, thank you for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ahh Gina this is so sweet I love the image and papers Hugs Sue :o)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Den said...

Such a sweet card Gina. The image is gorgeous and I love the matching sentiment. Hugs, Denise x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the sweet image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

meeshka said...

Hi Gina,

LOVE this card, it's soooo sweet!

Thank-you for commenting on mine.

Meesh. xx

Han said...

Hi Gina long time no speak, gorgeous card I love strawberry shortcake - hope to speak soon. Han xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Gina!
Love your sweet image and fabulous paper!
hugs
kim x

Elisa said...

Oh,this is lovely.So cute.x

Natalie said...

Hi Gina, this is a lovely card. I am sorry it's been so long since I last stopped by. I hope you are well.

Natalie x