Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Passion for ProMarkers DT card – wk 43 “Sketch”

Oops! it has been so long that I have posted I nearly forgot to do this weeks Passion for ProMarkers post, I will be getting the sack if I keep this up :)

Our challenge this week has been chosen by Debbi and she has given us a wonderful sketch to work with. You can use any colour promarkers but you must follow the sketch to be eligible for the prize. Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch or add any extra embellishments, as long as we can see the sketch that’s fine.

PFP challenge 43 sketch

We are sponsored once again this week by Letraset and one lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of promarkers.

ProMarkerInfo

Ok, so over to my card, I have used Basic grey papers with lots of flowers from my stash, the image is gorjuss girl of course,

Thank you for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

6 comments:

weewiccababe said...

beautifully coloured GG Gina, and love those Two Scoops papers, my favourites
Debz
xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the papers you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning gina, hop e you are well hunny, wow what a lovely card, love this weeks sketch too. Hopefully might get chance to make a card for this weeks challenge! have a lovely day hugs Linda x

Julie said...

Soooo pretty - great papers with the colour scheme! Love that checked paper especially, you've picked up the colours perfectly with your image colouring - delightful! Juliex

lyzzydee said...

I have just discovered promarkers!!

lyzzydee said...

I have just discovered promarkers!!