Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

This weeks challenge over at PFT is “Agean, Sky blue and Cool Aqua” and was set by our lovely guest Emma.  Please pop over and take a look at the DT cards they really are gorgeous

Our sponsor this week is Secret Crafter with a prize of 6 ProMarkers of any colours you choose

animated-bannersmall OK onto my card, of which I must admit I am not happy at all, but I am not happy with any of my cards at the moment….enough of the moaning already back to the card :)

I have used all SU papers and a squiggle stamp with the following PM’s

  • Dungarees, t-shirt and Shoes – Agean, Sky blue and Cool aqua
  • Hair – Tan, Carmel and Cocoa
  • Skin – Vanilla and Blush
  • Plane – Ice grey 4 and 2
  • Shadow – Warm grey 1

09022010859 Thanks for looking, I am off to get inspired for my next challenge :)

Hugs Gina xxx

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sandie said...

What a CUTE image!! Love it Gina. Fabby papers and your image matches perfectly.

Have a wonderful day
xXx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I think it's gorgeous! love the cute image!

Michele said...

Such an adorable card Gina. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Dora said...

Love your card, the little boy is so cute xxx

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
So sorry to hear you're leaving us Gina
Hugs, Helen x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Gina this is just soooooooo sweet, I love the image and the papers are fab for this colour scheme.

Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

Natalie said...

Gina this is really cute. x

Mel X said...

Hi Gina, fabulous card hun! Just bought my first promarkers - skin tones and accents so hope to be able to join in soon!!

Sorry to hear you've had to step down at SCSC, was looking forward to getting to know you.

Take care, hope your ok and good luck with any new ventures.

Mel X

Michelle said...

Great card Gina, I love that cute stamp and great papers xx