Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Passion for ProMarkers DT card wk 40

Oh boy, I can not believe this is my first card in a few weeks, I hope you are all well,

This week’s theme over at Passion for ProMarkers has been chosen by our GDT Tracy and she would like you to use the colours tulip yellow and baby pink and include stitching on your projects. Please pop over to see the gorgeous DT cards

Our sponsor this week is Craft Obsessions and one lucky winner will receive this gorgeous 8x8 album:

Mixed_Media_Albums_-_Half_Bracket_Album

craft obsessions logo

Right over to my card, I used a Magna image and coloured with the following ProMarkers

  • Hat and Dress – Baby Pink and Carnation Pink
  • Bow and Umbrella – Tulip yellow and canary
  • Hair – Tan, Caramel and cocoa
  • Skin – vanilla and saffron

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment

Hugs Gina xxx

7 comments:

weewiccababe said...

love that image, and the colouring goes perfectly with those truly scrumptious papers
Debz
xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Gina,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

TG said...

Really cute card Gina, thanks so much for having me as GDT, i really enjoyed it.
Hugs Tracy x

Natalie said...

Gina this is beautiful. I love the image and layout. x

Suzanne said...

Gina this is gorgeous and fab colouring I love this colour combo. Sue :o)

lyzzydee said...

Lovely!!!

maddy hill said...

beautiful card Gina !
and an adorable image ! shes cute !
hugs
maddy x