Saturday, 23 January 2010

SCSC DT card

This week's challenge over at SCSC has been set by Donna. She is setting a colour challenge. The picture below is for inspiration. You can use all or some of the colours in your project. Please go check out the DT cards they are fab and don’t forget to join in the challenge

I have made a box this week from a Bigz XL die, the flower is punched, the box is meant to have some cadburys chocolates in but this week has been quite stressful so they are now in my belly and not the box :)

new pic

Hope you all have a fab weekend, thanks for looking! :)

Hugs Gina xxx

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous box Gina and i love the flowers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Your box is so elegant Gina and gorgeous colours too...I think I would have eaten the choccy's as well lol! :) Donna x

{Jane} said...

simple but beautiful

hugs jane x

Helen said...

Great gift box...thig big flower looks fab!
Helen x

Vee said...

Hi Gina I love your box and the colour combo. I think I would have eaten the chocs too....lol.
xx Vee

Mel X said...

Really FABULOUS box chuck! It looks so sturdy and professional. Love the colours and papers used! Think I need to treat myself to a new die cut machine with Xmas vouchers - particularly if I could do makes like this!! Love it

Have a great weekend! Take care

Mel X

Sandie said...

Great project Gina!! Love those colours, will definitely check out the challenge.

Christine said...

Hi Gina this colour combo is so lush great idea for the boxes pity about the chocs tho..LOL.

Hugs Christine xx