Saturday, 16 January 2010

SCSC DT card

Blimey is it just me or is time flying quicker than ever, I have been late on every DT card so far this year, even though my new years resolution was to be more organised, oh well, lets hope next week goes a bit slower, at least the thaw has set in now woohoooo :)

Anyway onto my DT card, this week over at SCSC it is my choice of theme and I have chosen “Music” please go check out the rest of the Dt’s cards they are fabulous as usual :)

I have used a greeting farm image and just kept it really simple……or should I say easy !!!!!

15012010832

Thank you for looking :) I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs Gina xxx

10 comments:

Mel X said...

Hi Gina, thanks for setting a fabulous challenge this week - had fun with this one - and my 9yr olds interest in challenges is now re-ignited lol!

Love the bright colours used and fabulous shading

Mel X

{Jane} said...

Love the simple layout. It shows of the fab image so well.

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card Gina - great challenge theme too! :0)
Helen x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina I love the image and your colouring is fab, hope I find time to join in this one hugs Jill xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Gina, wow hunny another stunning card. I agree with you time is passing quickly already this year. Half way through January already it will soon be valentines day!

I hope your having a good weekend hunny, couldn't get an internet connection at all yesterday in the wet weather, its sunny today so hopefully ill be online most of today! speak soon hug sLinda x

Christine said...

Hi Gina fab image & works well with the simple easy layout gorgeous colour combo love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Natalie said...

Great card Gina, I love this image. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a cute card. I love TGF image and the embossed lines look amazing. Hugs, Denise x

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous! the colours are perfect for a simple layout,it makes it look much more striking! xx