Saturday, 9 January 2010

SCSC DT card

This is my first card of 2010 so I want to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year! brrrr its cold, I hope you are all keeping safe and warm :)

Right over to my card, this week over at SCSC there is a fab sketch from Jane, please go check out the other cards from the DT they are fabby :)

SCSC65SKETCH.jpg SKETCH picture by scsc-album

So here is my card, the image is a digi image from CC design coloured with my PM’s and the papers are basic grey Lemonade. Do you like my brads??, I am very proud of them they are made with my new brad maker to match my card woohooo, anyhow I hope you like it :)

08012010823

I hope you all have a warm and safe weekend, thank you for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

11 comments:

{Jane} said...

Simply beautiful Gina

Glad u liked the sketch

Hugs Jane x

weewiccababe said...

what a pretty card Gina, those papers work perfectly with your colouring
Debz
x

cats whiskers said...

This is just so cute love the image and the great DP
Hugs Jacqui x

Helen said...

Sweet card Gina! I love those BG papers...and the matching brads are fab!
Helen x

Mel X said...

Hi Gina. Great colours. Love the papers and cute image used.

Mel X

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina is fabulous and those brads are stunning must check this brad maker out!!! Sue :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a bright and summery card - just what we need in this weather. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Your brads look amazing - were they easy to make? Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Gina. x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the colouring of the image and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Gina,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Emma said...

Aw beautiful card...so pretty.
Hugs Emma x