Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

This week’s challenge over at Passion for Promarkers has been chosen by Anjie our GDT and she has chosen a lovely colour scheme for you to use - ‘pastel green and blossom’ (don’t forget you can use other promarker colours but these two colours must the predominant ones on your image).

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Joanna Sheen and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher to spend in her online store

joanna sheen

Now to my card, I have made this for Natalie's Birthday today I hope you have a fabulous day :). I have used an anya stamp and coloured her with the following ProMarkers

  • Hair – Tan, Caramel, Cocoa
  • Skin – Vanilla, Blush, Pastel Pink
  • Pinafore and Socks – Blossom, Rose Pink
  • Dress – Pastel Green, Lime green

I have used Basic grey papers onto a papermania card :)

Hope you all have a fabulous week, thanks for looking :)

Hugs Gina xxx

6 comments:

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the papers you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card bossiii! :) And the papers are perfect with the image!!

Hugs Ida

cats whiskers said...

Just stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Suzanne said...

Great card love the papers I am sure Natalie will be thrilled. Sue :o)

Vee said...

Gorgeous card Gina I love the scalloped card and those papers and image are yummy.
xx Vee

Natalie said...

I just love this card Gina, it is just gorgeous. Thank you. x