Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

Can you believe how quickly time is going, we are already into the 2nd challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. This week’s challenge has been chosen by our guest designer Samantha. She would like to see your projects using the colours cool aqua and cocoa (you can use other colours but these must be the predominant colours on your image).

Our sponsor this week is Sugar Nellie stamps and one lucky winner will receive 2 gorgeous stamps “Go Fetch & Cute as Cupcakes”

Right onto my card, I have used the cute greeting farm image and coloured it with the following proMarkers

  • Hat, Jumper – Cool Aqua
  • Hair, shorts, shoes – Cocoa, Caramel and
  • Skin – Vanilla & Beige

The papers are from my stash and both of the ribbons and the star stamp (on the blue background) are available from Angela at Angel Crafts. The star punch is available from Julie

card

Well I hope you keep wrapped up warm, it looks like this weather is going to stay around for a while yet, I know I for one will be glad when it is all thawed. Thank you for looking  :)

Hugs Gina xxx</

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Gina great card and wonderful colouring I love how you have carried the star theme on from his jumper. Sue :o)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Gina,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW he is fabulous, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Fantastic card Gine...love the image.
Hugs Emma x

Natalie said...

Cool card Gina. x

My Paper World said...

I LOVE it Gina! that image is really fun!
I am just starting out with promarkers so I hope that I will be able to join in soon. Unfortunately I haven't got these colours, but I can't wait to see what everyone else does!
Hugs
Nicola

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card Gina. Love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x