Tuesday, 1 December 2009

ProMarker Challenge “Christmas Bonanza”

We have a fantastic challenge over at PFP this month starting from 9am today (1st December) and ending at 9am on the 5th January 2010. For this challenge we would like to see your creations using any colours of promarkers but we want you to make ‘anything but a card - with a Christmas theme’. As this is an extra special challenge our sponsors have come up trumps and we have some amazing prizes up for grabs.

ProMarkerInfo

Firstly our grand prize has been generously donated by Letraset – they have given us a whole set of promarkers, which includes the old and new colours – that’s 148 pens!! Plus they have also given us 2 x 5 promarker theme packs.

Joanna Sheen has kindly donated a £10.00 voucher for her online store.

Funky kits has kindly donated 8 prizes of Sugar Nellie stamps: 4 x Maggie & Hamish stamps PLUS 4 x Home Grown stamps.

Stampeezee has kindly donated a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store.

Whiff of Joy has kindly donated a ‘Fred Celebrating Elephant’ stamp designed by Alison Acton.

We have a gorgeous stamp set called “a little bit of happiness” and roll of red gingham ribbon kindly donated by Julie, who is an independent stamping up demonstrator.

------------------------------

Wow, I hope you’ll agree that these are amazing prizes! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to make ‘anything but a card - with a Christmas theme’. You can enter as many times as you like throughout the challenge.

Right now onto my creation, I have made a voucher card holder which I found on you tube, it was really easy to make and so useful at this time of year. I used all SU papers again, sorry I am a bit addicted to them and don’t forget they are available from Julie,

01122009765  01122009768

Thank you for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

12 comments:

weewiccababe said...

what a fab wee holder thingy Gina - will have to give these a try too, cos I can't be bothered buying proper presents - vouchers are so much easier
Debz
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a stunning little gift card holder. The image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. Great job!! Hugs, Denise x

Diamond Doll said...

Wow this sounds just fab.Now i must get my thinking cap on.
Trish (-:

Suzanne said...

Gina this is fab and just what I have been looking for. Sue :o)

Riet said...

What beautiful Gina,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anne said...

I LOVE this Gina!! I'm inspired! What a brilliant way to send a gift voucher - I have to try this out for myself. TFS, it's fab! :o) xx

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous. x

Janet said...

Gorgeous card Gina.....I love the festive red and green look! xx

chelemom said...

Great idea for a gift card! Super cute!

JulyeB said...

Hi gina love the gift card holder I made one but I love your design please can you tell me where did you get the template or is it your own design and if so could I be really cheeky and ask if you could tell me how to make one please thanks Julye

Crissy Armstrong said...

Your gift card holder card is superb and so cute! I love it!

Caroline and Jayne said...

loving the voucher holder...if you ever fancy sharing your crafts on our blog pop over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk