Saturday, 7 November 2009

SCSC DT card

I am back at SCSC this week and it is my challenge woohooo, the challenge is to make a easel card, how easy is that :) This is my first one….I know I am a little behind everyone else :) Please go and check out the rest of the DT they have done some gorgeous cards :)

So here goes, I used my new lottie image from greeting farm, I have layered her with nesties that I had for my birthday from my partner in crime at PFP Denise (thanks Denise!) and used Basic grey papers, the sentiment and punches are SU

06112009731

Here is a close up of this cute image :)

06112009734 
Thanks for popping by and any comments you leave :) Have a great weekend :)

Hugs Gina xxx

18 comments:

slinkycat said...

Beautiful card!

Leanne x

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That's really lovely!

May I ask, did you hand-color that tan/beige line around the image? It sets it off so nicely!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Gina,

Great easel card. I haven't made one yet either but thanks to the challenge I probably will.

Hugs Ali x

Ida / Little said...

This is just GORGEOUS Gina! :) I love the colours and I'm behind on trying to make this type of card to, need to try it cause yours look awesome!! :)

Have a great weekend! Hugs Ida

My Little Space said...

Brilliant theme this week Gina....loved making the Easel Card.

Your image is so beautiful, lovely card.

Mandy

Michele said...

Oh this is gorgeous Gina. Love the image you've used and the perfect colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the image and papers. Great Challenge.
luv
Debby

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, woohoo you're back!! So glad you're feeling up to crafting again....you were missed :) I love this card - the image is soooo cute and your colouring is awesome. The nesties look fab! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Denise x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Gina...I love those BG papers! *U*
Helen x

helen ... said...

lovely card , i love the background =), and i like the stamp you used, it looks so sweet,
hugs
helen

Natalie said...

Gina this is stunning. x

WendyVos said...

Really nice card!
I like te stamp very much.

Jill said...

wow Gina your card is absolutely gorgeous I adore the image and your colouring is to die for so detailed. Thanks for a fab challenge I so enjoyed this one hugs Jill xx

Biscuitlid said...

now that's what I call fab shading and lovely colours

Victoria
x

Shelly said...

Very pretty! So soft and feminine.

Simone said...

Very cute! I love these soft colours!
Simone

Emma said...

So stunning Gina and really pretty..gorgeous card.
Hugs Emma x

Viv said...

Coloured to perfection Gina! This easel card is to die for!
Viv xx