Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

This week we have a great sketch from Ida as the challenge over at PFP with any colours.

Our sponsor this week is Secret Crafter and the lucky winner will receive 6 promarkers of their choice :)

animated-bannersmall

I have used the gorgeous digi image “Winter Sophie” from Digistamp Boutique, the colours I used are as follows

  • Coat, Hat and Boots – Red, Crimson
  • Scarf, Gloves and Tights – Grass and Leaf green
  • Robin – Cinnamon and Red
  • Skin – Vanilla, Blush and Pastel Pink
  • Hair – Tan, Cinnamon

09112009739 

Thank you for looking :)

Hugs Gina xxx

8 comments:

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

Gina this is gorgeous and I love this diggi image. Sorry I have been MIA hoping to get back to normal soon!!! Sue :o)

Natalie said...

Gina this is beautiful. I love it. x

weewiccababe said...

absolutely gorgeous Gina
are those holly sprigs done in the new Big Shot by any chance?
Debz

Sandie said...

What a lovely card Gina. Cute image and sentiment. Love the traditional colours :)

Jill said...

aww this is so cute I love it Gina hugs Jill xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...love it!!
Hugs Emma x

Viv said...

I LOVE Winter Sophie and you've totally done her proud Gina.
Viv xx