Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

I bet you have all forgotten who I am :) at last a card. Thank you to everyone for all of your birthday wishes and get well wishes too, my shoulder and neck are on the mend and it just a matter of exercise and time now. So I figured if I can hoover I can make cards :)

So onto this weeks card for PFP, the challenge was set by one of our guests Manda and is a colour challenge of "Canary and Grass". I nearly chickened out of putting this card in but I had my arm twisted by Denise :) for some reason I could not get her hair right so please forgive me, but it is my first cards in weeks…..well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it :)

I used all Stampin Up papers available from Julie, the image is sugar nellie

photo

Right that was short and sweet for my first post back, I will be back soon :)

Thanks for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

10 comments:

Debz said...

A great card Gina. I'm you are recovering well from the accident.
Debz

weewiccababe said...

wooohooo, the boss is back!
and what the hell are you talking about? her hair is fab
gorgeous card Gina
glad you're back
Debz
xx

Michele said...

YAY good to have you back boss :0) we missed you. Gorgeous card Gina. Love the image you've used and the lovely colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

Jippi yeahiiii the big boss is back!! ;) And with a stunning card :D

Hugs Ida

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Gina, i hope your well hunny, wow what a fabulous card, i love this image. Hope you have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous, lovely image and papers. x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gorgeous and what a wonderful card to come back with.
Glad the shoulder and neck are getting better.
luv
Debby

lyzzydee said...

Glad you are feeling better!!
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a stunning card. Love the gorgeous image and the papers are lush. Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a stunning card. Love the gorgeous image and the papers are lush. Hugs, Denise x