Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Award from Denise

I had this gorgeous award from my partner in crime at PFP Denise, thank you overthetopaward[1][2][1]

The award comes with a few with rules, which are:
Pass this award on, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Next to me
2. Your hair? Needs cutting
3. Your mother? Caring
4. Your father? In Heaven
5. Your favourite food? Choccy
6. Your dream last night? Naughty
7. Your favourite drink? Zero
8. Your dream/goal? To be Happy
9. What room are you in? Craft room
10. Your hobby? Card Making
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Confident
15. Muffins? Choc chip
16. Wish list item? Lottery win
17. Where did you grow up? West Brom
18. Last thing you did? scheduled my card
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? Always on
21. Your Pets? Dog
22. Friends? barking
23. Your life? Ok
24. Your mood? Irritable
25. Missing Someone? Always
26. Vehicle? C3
27. Something you’re not wearing? watch
28. Your favourite store? greeting farm
29. Your favourite colour? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Dave
33. One place that I go to over and over? Craft room
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? Carvery

I think most of you have already had this award but if you havn’t please take it and let me know, I do love to see all about you :)

Hugs Gina xxx

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card ! I love the colours you have chosen and your colouring is fabe ! Great job !