Tuesday, 6 October 2009

WEEK 20 - Any colours & a recipe

I am taking a break from PFP and SCSC for a few weeks until I get my shoulder sorted, I have got physio now for it so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later that I am back :)

So this week I thought I would do a slideshow from the PFP blog,

Onto this week's challenge, which has been chosen by Denise.  This week you can use any colours but there is a recipe to follow - 3 different shapes (not including your card base), 2 papers and 1 ribbon

Our sponsor this week is Letraset and the lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of promarkers.

LetrasetLogo

Please pop over and join in, thank you for looking :)

Hugs Gina xxx

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Sorry to hear you're having probs and hope that physio sorts it out real soon for you.
luv
Debby

Biscuitlid said...

ooh bless you with a bad shoulder, hope you get sorted and recovered soon, will miss your creations

Victoria
x

Caryn said...

Hiya hun. Hope that physio treament gets going and you can get back to creating - we miss you!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jackie said...

I hope the physio works and your shoulder is soon mended.

I love visiting here and seeing all your beautiful work. Thanks for choosing me for your Top 5 this week on PFP :)

Sandie said...

I do hope your shoulder is healed quickly and that you can return soon Gina.

Best wishes
Sandie

Stephanie said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery sweetie & I'm gonna link your yummy candy :) Love Steph xxx
p.s. The Bigz XL Dies can only be used with the Big Shot