Monday, 19 October 2009

For Sale – Craft ROBO

While I am not making cards, I have been having a bit of a clear out and decided to sell my craft ROBO, it is in perfect working order and is listed on eBay here, it has a starting price of 99p so if you want to bag yourself a bargain just click on the pic, I hope you don’t mind the plug, please pass it on if you know of anyone else that may be looking for one :)

18102009710

While I am here I just want to thank everyone for there good wishes, my shoulder and neck are feeling much better but I have got to go to the physio on Wednesday for acupuncture, so I am hoping that will ease the pain a bit more :)

Well I will go and enjoy my last 3 days in my 30’s now :) thanks for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well..... I do fully sympathise with you on your pain.

Hope you get well soon x

weewiccababe said...

we miss you Gina,
hope the needles work for you, and am sooooooooooooooooooo excited about your birthday
Debz
xx

Stephanie said...

Gina, could you mail me your addy so I can pop a birthday card in the post to you? Thanks hun xxx

eba said...

I have one of these (bought 2nd hand) it works great, and I love it, but I only tend to use it now and then. It's a lucky person who'll get hold of this one! ;)