Saturday, 24 October 2009

And the winner is………

Ok before we get to the winner, I just want to thank everyone for there Birthday wishes and to everyone for entering into the candy. I have had a brilliant birthday and lots of crafting goodies, I have taken some pics which I am hoping to put on soon. I just want to say a huge thank you to my DT at PFP they were so fabulous for my birthday and bought me lots of pressies, big hugs to you all MWAH xxx

So here we go then the winner of my birthday candy is…….

*****  Karen at The Paper Pixie  *****

Congratulations

If you can send me addy to my email at cardkabin@talktalk.net, I will get your goodies out to you asap

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend

Hugs Gina xxx

10 comments:

eba said...

congratulations ;)

Arty Party NI said...

Well done Karen, and its good to know you have a wonderful birthday Gina. xoxo Karen

Ida / Little said...

Congrats to Karen!!

My card is late, but there's a extra gift in it so hopefully u will forget all about it being late ;) Hihi!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs Ida

Nikki said...

congrats :)

helen ... said...

=O , congratulations, karen =)

Rainmac said...

Many congratulations Karen xxx

Linafina said...

Congrats to you Karen...you lycky woman!
Love from Sweden
www.linapyssel.blogspot.com

Paper Pixie said...

Wow cant believe I have won something, thanks so much , I have sent my details..............k x

weewiccababe said...

congratulations karen

Gina, you are very welcome, we love our boss :)

and where the hell's the pics???? c'mon missus, get yer bum in gear lol
Debz
xx

Paper Pixie said...

Hi Gina

Thanks again I received my goodies today cant wait till I get a day off to have a play..........K x