Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Week 19 - “Apricot and Cool Aqua + Flower”

Its week 19 at Passion for ProMarkers, how on earth did that happen :) This week our challenge was set by our guest Sam and is “Apricot and Cool Aqua + Flowers” it is such a pretty colour combo and I think my favourite so far, the DT have really gone all out and done some fabulous cards so please go and visit

Our sponsor this week is Craft Obsessions and the lucky winner will receive a martha stewart cosmos punch worth £10.50.  Also we thought you might like to know that craft obsessions currently has a special offer on ProMarkers at £1.50 each, but only for a limited time, so why not check out their online shop for details.

Cosmos%20Punch

craft obsessions

Onto my card, I have used DCWV papers and my retro punches and SU punch, the image is a gorjuss girl coloured with the following ProMarkers -

  • Skin – Vanilla & Pastel Pink
  • Hair – Tan, Caramel & Cocoa
  • Dress & Socks – Cool Aqua & Duck egg
  • Hair Band & Socks – Apricot & Honeycomb
  • Shadow – Warm Grey 1

Well I did not do what I had hoped over the weekend, I left no comments at all, we had some radiators fitted through the week and spent the weekend cleaning up all of the mess, so once again I apologise :)

 

25 comments:

weewiccababe said...

ah so thats where you've been hiding all weekend Gina.
Beautiful card, those papers work perfectly with the flower girl GG
Debz
xx

Sandie said...

Gorjuss card Gina. Love that colour combo. Great papers and your little charm is fantastic!!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous as are all the cards you have added since my last visit.
Wendy x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Gina, great image and I love the charm too. x

Biscuitlid said...

wow this is gorgeous Gina, can't wait to have a go with these colours. Don't worry about the comments - life has to get in the way of blogging sometimes!

Victoria
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a stunning card. Love the image and your colouring is awesome. Great papers and the flower/charm look fantastic. Hugs, Denise x

Jackie said...

Another beautiful card Gina... I love your work :)

Louise Forsyth said...

This rocks Gina, love the dotty texture on the flowers.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, perfect gorjuss girl and sweet colours.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

This is gorjuss Gina and I love your flower,the embossing looks fabulous. Sue :o)

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gna. Love the image you've used and the colouring is fabulous. Pretty papers and flower to. Hugs Michele x

Kim Marie said...

Love the apricot and caribbean blue colors together! And of course the girl is darling!
Kim Marie

lyzzydee said...

What a pretty card, I don't seem to have time to do anything at the moment!!

Sarah said...

I love the colour combination! It works so well! Great image too and the charms give that extra sparkle!

Cheryl said...

Hi Gina,
Thank you for commenting on my blog :)
Have had a look thru yours are your cards are all fab :)
I have not been useing promarkers long at all,not even a week! But I have watched lots of tutorials on how to use these markers.And lots of blog hopping to see how people colour with them haha. Still working on shadeing and stuff cause I am used to useing watercolours .

Cheryl

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Such a beautiful card Gina!
She is coloured to perfection and I love your pretty flower!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow she is stunning love the colour combo you have used on this one dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

gorgeous gina, so pretty.xx

Judith said...

This is a beautiful card. I really love the colours. x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina I love the colour combo and papers, hun please don't worry about missing my birthday or leaving comments, I'm the worlds worse for catching up with comments, I hope you are ok love and hugs Jill xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, wow what a fabulous card, i just love this. I thought id missed your birthday, ive got it written down wrong in my diary. You will understand why im saying this later. Well hunny hope you have a fabulous weekend, its sunny here but cold. Hugs Linda x

WendyVos said...

beautiful card,I love it..

Kit said...

lovely card :o)

Bev said...

Fabulous card sweetie, love those papers, sweet image and wonderful details. The colours are just so gorgeous! x

eba said...

Love your cards! :)