Saturday, 26 September 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

This weeks challenge at SCSC was set by the fabulous Jill and is “Animal Antics” the DT are gorgeous as usual so please pop over and take a look :)

I have used the gorgeous digi image from digistamp boutique and coloured with PM’s, the papers are all DCWV

 25092009694

Sorry for such a short post, nearly forgot again. I can not believe my memory lately, sorry again for being so lapse with my comments. I am going to make an effort over the weekend to get round to as many as possible :)

Thanks for looking

Hugs Gina xxx

10 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Gina your card is gorgeous I love the cute little mouse, and the colouring and papers are beautiful hugs Jill xx

Biscuitlid said...

love the card and adore the colours - mm mmm new promarkers!

Victoria
x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Gina, wow what a stunning card, these new images from sally-Ann are gorgeous im going to have to go and buy some of these, i just love them. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

Gina this is fab! I love the image and great colours too. x

Maureen said...

love those singers!! LOL very cute image...and I love the browns and turq's - lovely combo there....
((()))reen

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Gorgeous card! Such a cute image.
Clare x

Wendy said...

As usual,this is an adorable card! I love the non-traditional color scheme you chose.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card Gina. Love the cute image you've used and the fab colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Sandie said...

Cute card Gina!! The mouse is so sweet! Love the colours you've used too.

Jane said...

ADORABLE! just love it!