Saturday, 19 September 2009

Secret crafter Saturday challenge DT card

This weeks challenge has been set by the lovley Donna and is “One for the girls” now who does not like girly :) The DT have all done fabby cards so pop over and check them out, I have a feeling this challenge will be a biggie :)

I have used Sweet lolipop lily from Sassy Studio Designs,I have coloured her with new PM’s which are available from Wendy as Secret Crafter. The lolipop paper is DCWV and the rest is from my stash,

I have also entered this card into Digital Tuesday challenge which this week is “clean and simple”

18092009686

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, thank you for looking :)

7 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Gina, your card is stunning, I love the colours and fab image hugs Jill xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card Hun great image and very girly. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

I love the image and colours Gina, great card. x

Biscuitlid said...

brilliant - love the layered lollipop, nice touch to a simple card

Victoria
x

Kim Marie said...

Sweet card, Gina ;)
Kim Marie

Sandie said...

Beautiful card Gina. Such a sweet image and the colours are definitely girly.

I actually got to play along on this challenge for the first time :)

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fab, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby