Saturday, 12 September 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge DT card

I nearly didn’t  make it with this card today, at one point I thought I should just go back to bed :). Firstly because I had a week and half off from cardmaking I completely forgot I had to make a card for SCSC (slapped hand), then once I had decided what to do, I must have had at least half a dozen phone calls to put me off, then after I made the card I could not find my bluetooth to upload it off my phone, and finally my back started aching, but hey ho I got there in the end :)

Now for my challenge card for SCSC which was set by yours truely and is “teenage boy” a card none of us like but all of us need, please visit the rest of the DT they have done so well with my challenge. So here is my card :)

11092009654

The image is from Sugar Nellie and coloured with some old and some new Woohoooo ProMarkers, all the new PM’s are now in stock at Secret crafter and even better Wendy is now doing free p&p, so now there is no excuse :). All of the papers and stars are from a kit I bought from SU.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and thank you for visiting :)

p.s Don’t forget Passion for ProMarkers “blog hop” starting tomorrow (Sunday at 10am)

14 comments:

Viv said...

Just the ticket for a teen birthday Gina! Thanks for coming up with a super card and inspiration!
Viv xx
(Off to snaffle some of the new PMs now)!

weewiccababe said...

gorgeous card Gina, how do you do your stars?
Debz
xx

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Gina, love the colours. hgus rachxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Goo morning Gina, i am desperately trying to catch up with my blog hopping, i am so behind. Wow you've been busy with so many gorgeous makes since my last visit and im loving them all hunny. This card is perfect for a boy, i always struggling with male cards! have a great weekend, hugs Linda x

Sandie said...

ooh, great card Gina. Love that image and the papers are gorgeous. Boys cards are soooo difficult for me, lol.

cats whiskers said...

Stunning boys Card dear, sorry its a quick visit off to the beach
Hugs Jacqui x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a perfect card for a teenage boy. I love the image and your colouring is fab (loving the new colours!). The papers are so yummy and the layout is great. Hugs, Denise x
Hope you are feeling a little less achey now!

Jill said...

fantastic male card gina, love the image and DP. hope your back is feeling better soon hugs Jill xx

Michelle said...

Apologies for lack of commenting recently Gina, I hope you are well. I love this card! Great layout and love the papers, great image too xx

Maureen said...

love the stars with this card - and what a cute image!! totally hip!! LOL
((()))Reen

Natalie said...

Cool card Gina, great image. x

My Little Space said...

Hi Gina, love your card, and I think it's good to make male cards...even tho I really struggle !! So well done you for choosing this theme, it's really lovely to see the ideas people come up with.

Mandy
x

debby4000 said...

Perfect card for a teen boy, love that image and brilliant colours.
luv
Debby

Louise Forsyth said...

Great boys card Gina, cool colours.