Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Passion for ProMarkers #Week 16 Sandstone & Blue Pearl

Firstly I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that left me get well messages last week, I am still aching especially when I try to do crafting so this is the first card I have made in over a week and I think it may be the last one for a while until my neck and shoulder get better, so please don’t desert me if I am not in craft land for a few weeks :)

The colours this week are Sandstone and Blue Pearl and have been chosen by our guest designer Caroline.  We are sponsored this week by Sally-Ann at DigiStamp Boutique and the design team were lucky enough to be able to choose from her fabulous digi images for their samples.  The lucky winner will receive £10.00 to spend in the DigiStamp Boutique online shop

digistamp boutique 

Now onto my card, I have used some DCWV papers and the rest of the bits are from my stash, I used the following PM’s

  • Hat, Scarf & Boots – Pearl Blue & Cornflower
  • Coat & Hair – Sandstone, Cinnamon & Cocoa
  • Skin – Vanilla, Pastel Pink
  • Outline – Pastel blue

 

 

Thank you for looking and all of your lovely comments they are really appreciated :)

15 comments:

Love to Doodle! said...

Hi Gina....sorry to hear your back has been playing up again....hope you're on the road to recovery now.

Thanks for the sponsor opportunity...I adore the DT cards and the colouring on your Libby creation is stunning.....Sally-Ann...xx

Sandie said...

That card is gorgeous Gina!! Love the clean look and the image is beautiful. Fantastic colouring!!

Wendy said...

Great Christmas card Gina
Wendy x

Stephanie said...

Desert you? Never!! Wishing you a speedy recovery & loving your gorgeous card :)
Hugs
Steph xxx

Maria's Cards said...

Really cute card Gina, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Maria x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and perfect layout. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne said...

Great card Gina my first time with digi images and I love them!! looking forward to Sunday!! Sue :o)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Gina, I love the image and layout. x

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

great card. i love the colors you chose, so warm

Caryn said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the simple style on this one - it really suits Sally-Anns images.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Sarah B said...

Cute image, there were so many to choose from, Love the card, Hugs Sarah B X

Jill said...

beautiful card Gina, love the Image and DP hope you are well hun hugs Jill xx

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card, Gina, such a sweet image and coloured beautifully.
Maria xx

weewiccababe said...

absolutely gorgeous card Gina, love those flowery papers, and the image is just perfect
Debz
xx