Thursday, 10 September 2009

New ProMarkers and Upcoming Blog hop

As you all know by now I run Passion for ProMarkers with Denise and a very special DT, next week is the Launch of 56 PM’s and we have a blog hop starting on Sunday at 10am to celebrate, the prize is amazing and is a secret until Sunday so please pop over and take a look, you don’t need any PM’s to join in :)

We were all very lucky to have the New ProMarkers early from Letraset so I want to thank Simon for helping us out with a great deal and getting them to us before anyone else Woohoooooo. These are why I spent 40 minutes in the post office yesterday and why the DT is so giddy today, poor Dave had to help me because I could not carry them, even he struggled, we were both aching horrible by the end of it :)

09092009644 

Look at all those lovely new colours :)

09092009646 

So don’t forget Sunday at 10am the blog hop will start :)

Hugs Gina xxx

3 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Gina this sounds very exciting hugS Jill xx

Biscuitlid said...

ooooooooh! Don't want to wait..............
Victoria
x

Sandie said...

oooh, lucky you!!! I will certainly play along on your blog hop :) Looking forward to it!!