Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Passion for ProMarkers

This week's challenge which was set by Sarah and is Pumpkin & Prussian BUT there is an added extra of Halloween, so you need to make sure you have a Halloween theme for this weeks card :) Our sponsor this week is Hotshot crafts and this week's prize is a £10 gift voucher  

Hotshot craft Logo (2) Now to my card, I must admit I am not keen on this card at all and if I could get away with not posting it I would :)

I have used my new anya stamps and coloured with the following ProMarkers

  • Capes and Hat – Prussian and Warm grey
  • Pumpkin outfit – Pumkpin and Manderin
  • Hair – Sandstone, cocoa and Cinnamon

I have used corregated card from my stash and if you are wondering the black think at the bottom is a bat made out of a scalloped square which I found on an inspirational blog, but sorry I can not find it now :) I am having just one of those weeks and its only Tuesday :)

14082009603 

Thank you for looking

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab card Gina
Wendy x

Maria's Cards said...

Cute card Gina. Love this weeks colour combo. Hope your week gets better lol. Maria x

weewiccababe said...

the new halloween anya stamps are gorgeous Gina - such cuties
Debz
xx

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card, Gina, the corrugated card is a brilliant idea, very cute images too!
Maria xx

helen said...

gina i love the texture and the ikkle bat is perfect great card
hugs
helen x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Gina this is great, I love the little bat. x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the great colours and perfect sweet image.
luv
Debby

Caryn said...

Fabulous Gina - my 9 y/0 son would love that bat - he's so into origami. Great card hun.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love it Gina, that bat is fab.

Hugs

Sarah