Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Passion for ProMarkers – Sketch with any colours

We had a fantastic response to last weeks sketch, so I hope you will join in again this week at Passion for ProMarkers because there is another fabby sketch from Michele but this time you can use any colours at all, so everyone can join in this week :). The DT have done some fabulous cards to give you some inspiration not that you need any with this gorgeous sketch

Michele's Sketch

The sponsor this week is my boss at SCSC the lovely Wendy from Secret Crafter, the prize is 6 ProMarkers of your choice, so it is a great way to add more PM’s to your collection :)

Photobucket

Well here is my card, I have used my new Anya image and coloured with the following ProMarkers

  • Hair – Sandstone, Cocoa, Cinnamon & Burnt Umber
  • Trousers – Turquoise & Marine
  • Top – Soft Lime & Lemon
  • Flower in hair – yellow, Canary & Gold

I made the lollipop flowers using my SU punches, I think they need an extra layer but I didn’t have any more punches :) I distressed the edges with my scissors. The papers are K&Co and the cardstock is Papertrey.

03082009558 

Thank you for looking :)

16 comments:

Ida / Little said...

This is so hip Gina! :) Love the flowers along with the hippi Anya! :) And the colours to!!

Have a great day! Hugs Ida

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Wendy said...

Great card Gina
Wendy x

Kylie B said...

Oh wow LOVE the sketch and that card is beautiful!

Rach said...

a fabulous card Gina,
great papers and image. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Gina this is fab hun, just love the cute image.

Hugs

Sarah

helen said...

oh i love this card hon the papers are just perfect for this groovy guy!
hugs
helen x

Natalie said...

Fabulous card Gina. I love this image, it's so cool. x

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina she is just so cool and the papers work perfectly very funky. Sue :o)

weewiccababe said...

gorgeous card Gina, I love your simple style - you make it look so easy. I think this Anya might just fall into my basket soon lol
Debz
xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Gina, love the colours reminds me of lager and lime LOL
Clairex

Maureen said...

great card!
reen

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a fantastic card. I love the GF image and the colour scheme is far out baby!! Your flowers look amazing. Hugs, Denise x

Jill said...

aww Gina this is fabby, I love the layout, papers and image aww she's so cute hugs Jill xx

Emma said...

Fantastic card, super cute and gorgeous colour combo.
Emma x