Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Passion for ProMarkers #14

This is one of my favourite challenges at PFP and was set by the very lovely Sue, you can use a combination of lilac, lavender, amethyst and aubergine. Please go check out the rest of the DT because they are really really gorgeous this week :)

The prize this week is a set of 5 PM’s from Letraset *colours may vary from the photo shown*

PMFMAS2-Pr

Ok now to my card, I have used the gorgeous sugar nellie Manga image and coloured with the following PM’s

  • Hair – Lilac & Lavender
  • Top & Boots – Amethyst & Aubergine
  • Skin – Vanilla, blush & Pastel pink

11082009591

Thank you for looking

16 comments:

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card and papers, and beautifully coloured image.
Maria xx

Suzanne said...

Gina this is gorgeous I love this image and I love her lilac hair. Sue :o)

cats whiskers said...

Wow what fab colours such a great card dear love that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Sandie said...

That's a really pretty card Gina, love the colours!!

I would love to enter these challenges but I am the proud owner of only ONE promarker, lol.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a fab card. Your colouring is awesome and love the punched edges. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy said...

Lovely card Gina I love that punch
Wendy x

helen said...

hi Gina, hon i love this image its fab and you've coloured her perfectly i love it
hugs
helen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

ohh Gina this is gorgeous, love the colours and a fab image hugs Jill xx

Caryn said...

This is just gorgeous Gina, the papers are perfect.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Gina, I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the manga image you've used and the perfect colouring. Hugs Michele x

weewiccababe said...

Gina, this is fab - colouring on the manga girl is perfect and I love your use of the papers - the punch is really effective with the stripes
Debz
xx

Maureen said...

I love this purple card! As usual your coloring is fab!
((()))Reen

Emma said...

Beautiful...I love the colours, papers are one of my favs.
Emma x

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fab, love it.