Saturday, 1 August 2009

Award from Sue

I have received this very special award from the lovely Sue, it is really special because you can only give it to one person, so this is going to be one of the hardest awards to give out :) but so special to receive, so “thank you very much Sue xxx”

from sue

Ok, the person I am going to give this to it Denise, my partner in crime at Passion for ProMarkers, she has been an avid follower of my blog for as long as I can remember and is always kind to me when I think my cards are pants :) she also puts up with my impatience on our challenge blog, she is the calm collected one and I am the one who needs it done now now now :) she also has a fab blog which is always kept up to date with gorgeous cards, so I am never bored when I visit :)

1. You can only pass this award onto ONE person, not to be put on display for anyone to pick up.
2. Give the reason why you chose the person to pass it onto.
3. If you are you lucky enough to receive this award again, rule 1 and 2 apply.
4. Display these rules with your award.

1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

Thank you so much Gina, this award is so special and means a lot to me. I will add it to my blog over the weekend. Hugs, Denise x