Sunday, 19 July 2009

Sketch card for Facebook fan page

Here is my card for Ida’s sketch on Passion for ProMarkers Facebook fan page, if you want to join in just click on the sketch below and it will take you straight to it, easy peasy :)

PfP-Facebook-Sketch-001

I have used my skater Ian stamp who and has been coloured with proMarkers of course and who is available from Tracy at “Dies to die for” the swirly paper is PM and the rest is from my stash

16072009524

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, thank you for looking :)

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendy said...

Great card
Wendy x

Natalie said...

Fab card Gina. I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. x

Bev said...

What a fab card hun, the image is so cute! Love the papers too x

Sandie said...

Great sketch and a fantastic card. Love that image. Your colouring is wonderful :)

cats whiskers said...

Hi dear this is fabulous I love that image and your fab colouring. The papers are a perfect match dear. Have a good week
Hugs Jacqui x

mariaadams said...

Fab card, love the image, and it's coloured in beautifully!
Maria xx

Caryn said...

Fabulous image and wonderful colouring. Great card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Vee said...

Cute little guy!! reminds me of my Grandson. Great boy card.
xx Vee

Emma said...

Fantastic...I love it!!
Emma x