Saturday, 25 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge DT card

This weeks challenge at SCSC was set by the lovely Donna and is a great recipe “2 Papers, 3 Buttons and 1 Ribbon” I think this is my first recipe card, can you believe it :) Please pop over to SCSC and check out the other DT cards I know everyone says it but they are gorgeous :)

I have used one of the gorgeous Manga images from Sugar nellie and coloured with ProMarkers, the papers are both DCWV, the buttons and ribbon is from my stash,

22072009541

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, thank you for looking :)

14 comments:

weewiccababe said...

this is just too cute Gina, your Manga Girl is beautifully coloured - love the multicoloured socks and sleeves
Debz
xx

*Michaela* said...

Oh, what a cute card! Love the choice of papers, image, colors ... oh, I just love the card!

♥ ♥ ♥

Wendy said...

Cute card
Wendy x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Wow such a fabulous card!
So love these cute images and you have coloured her so beautifully!
Gorgeous paper and love your buttons!
hugs
kim x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a lovely card. The image is adorable (I'm way behind everyone else and haven't got any yet lol!). Your colouring is fantastic. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Denise x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Gina, the image is fabulous. x

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Gina, I love these little mangas they are so cute :) glad you enjoyed the recipe, your card is so sweet :) Donna x

Suzanne said...

Gina this is gorgeous and these manga images are fab so many fab stamps about I need another job!!! Sue:o)

Angie said...

I love this card and this image. I love love them! The DP is perfect for the button embellishments. I can't wait to get a minute to do this week's S.C.S.challenge.

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Gina - I love the Manga girl and your colouring of her.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Emma said...

Aw so cute...gorgeous image again and loving those papers.
Emma x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina, I love the button in the circle great idea and a fab image hugs Jill xx