Saturday, 11 July 2009

Secret crafter Saturday Challenge DT Card

This week at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge is a gorgeous sketch by Jane, please go check out the rest of the DT creations they are fab, click on the sketch to take you there  :)

Photobucket

Here is my card, I have used my gorgeous new Gorjuss girl image and coloured of course with my PM’s, layered onto pearl card, I can not remember the papers sorry, the sentiment is from craftwork cards and the flowers are from my stash :)

Gina

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, thank you for looking :)


16 comments:

Secret Crafter said...

Hi Gina, that little fairy is gorgeous too and she's in my favourite colours. Thank you for a lovely DT card. Hugs, Wendy x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card
Wendy x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Gina abd there are those gorjuss girls again!! Sue :o)

My Little Space said...

Gina, this is a very GORJUSS card ! Love the colours.

Mandy

Jill said...

wow Gina your card is stunning, I love your new gorjuess girls image, your colouring is fab, gorgeous DP and I love the glittery wings hugs Jill xx

Jane Carroll said...

so beautiful and my fave colour too :)

Glad you liked the sketch

Hugs Jane x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Gina! Sweet image.
xx :0)

weewiccababe said...

such a pretty card Gina, love the colour scheme and your GG looks fab
Debz
xx

Natalie said...

Gina this is beautiful. x

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Gina, such a cute image and perfect colours :) Donna x

Vee said...

Ah she's so cute Gina Love your colouring and the papers.I remember when you first got your PMs you were so nervous of them, it didn't take you long to master them.
xx Vee

Anne said...

Beautiful card! I just love all your work, and your colouring technique is just stunning :-)
Thank you so much for your comment on my site to my card for the PFP challenge!!
Hugs, Anne

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the image and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Caryn said...

Fabulous card Gina. Love these new GGs and the colours you've chosen on this one.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Emma said...

Another beauty Gina...
Emma x