Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Passion for ProMarker – Cornflower blue,Cocoa + a sketch

This weeks challenge was set by Debbi “Cornflower blue and Cocoa, who also gave us a gorgeous sketch, please pop over to the blog and give it a go this week :)

The prize this week is sponsored by Stampeezee

logoaddress[1]

prize

I have used my new gorgeous girl image and coloured her with the following ProMarkers

  • Hair & Tights – Cocoa & Henna
  • Dress & Tights – Cornflower & China Blue
  • Balloon – Pastel pink & Rose pink
  • Skin – Vanilla & Blush
  • Shadow – Warm grey 1

The papers are HOTP

06072009505

Thank you for looking

16 comments:

Suzanne said...

Gina this is so sweet I am loving this gorjuss girl and the papers are fab. Sue :o)

helen said...

gina this is stunning hon i love the papers and your colouring is beautiful love how you got the balloon outside the nestie
hugs
helen x

Jane Carroll said...

so pretty Gina. I love this colour combo and great sketch too

hugs Jane x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the image and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Sandie said...

Beautiful card Gina. I adore that GG image.. I haven't seen her before. Love the colour combo!!

jem said...

so cute Gina, got your comment on my blog, I'm such a stamp addict it's like what to choose. these are great though. janex

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous, I love the image. x

weewiccababe said...

stunning card Gina, I LOVE those papers!! And the new GG's are so cute - fingers crossed mine arrive tomorrow
Debz
xxx

Caryn said...

This is gorgeous Gina - I love those new GG's they're fab.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Wendy said...

I haven't seen this GG image either....so cute. Great card!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what an amazing card. You are so lucky getting set 3 of the gorgeous girls (I haven't got set 2 yet lol!). Fab colouring and the papers are stunning. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Gina, such pretty papers and an even prettier GG :) Donna x

lyzzydee said...

This is so pretty, I dare not start on another potential addiction!!!!

Jill said...

beautiful card Gina, I love the design papers hugs Jill xx