Monday, 1 June 2009

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

First and foremost I must say a massive massive "Thank you" to everyone that joined in our first challenge at Passion for ProMarkers, we have over 140 cards and projects entered which was amazing, the winners will be announced on Thursday so keep your eyes peeled "it could be you" :)
Please go and check out the DT cards this week, they have made some fabulous cards. There is also a yummy prize this week donated by Denise a WOJ image "shy willow"

This weeks challenge was set by me and it is "Pastel pink & Apple"
I have used the gorgeous Anya image "Rain" which Tracy at Dies to die for stocks, the image is of course coloured with PM's the colours I have used are

Skin - Vanilla & Blush.
Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Cocoa.
Coat & Boots - Pastel pink & Rose
Skirt & Socks - Apple & Moss
Outline shadow - Warm grey 1

The papers are all DCWV, the sentiment and punches are SU and the flower punches are EK success, just noticed my picture is pretty poor, sorry about that, I had an headache when I took it so that is my only excuse :)



Thank you for looking



19 comments:

weewiccababe said...

beautiful card Gina, there must have been something in the air cos my photo was pretty shocking too
Debz
xx

helen said...

gorgeous card gina, those anyas are so cute, love the layout too
hugs
helen x

Ida / Little said...

Yummy card with great coloring :) And I'm so jealous of the SU scalloped & oval punch, they just go with anything. I think I'll have to put it on my wish list for my b-day!! :)

Hugs Ida

mariaadams said...

Beautiful Anya card, Gina. Here's to another fab week!
Maria xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the Anya image and the beautiful colouring. Hugs Michele x

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful card Gina

I do love these new Miss Anya's (I feel a spending spree coming on LOL)

Hugs Jane x

Pascale said...

She is a beautiful image and she looks great in pink and green, hugs Pascale

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Gina, one of my favourite images. x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Moni,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Gina - love those new Anya's - just wish I could get my grubby paws on them (they're out of stock again!!). Love the fresh, uncluttered look on this card - beauitfully coloured too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Wendy said...

Little umbrella girl is so cute, Gina. The elements of the card match so perfectly....adorable!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning card sweetie, such a cute image. I have missed blog visiting this past few weeks but am all caught up now so will be visiting again more regularly lol x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina, I love the anya image (see you got the 2nd set too lol) love the colour combo hugs Jill xx

Sandie said...

Beautiful card! I'm loving those new Anya stamps! Wonderful colouring!!

Sue said...

Hi gina,this is gorgeous such an adorable image and your colouring is fabulous...love it:)

sue
xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Gina! The colouring and shading is perfect. Beautiful colours!
xx :0)

Vicki said...

this is beautiful Gina, love the subtle tones and Miss Anya has been coloured to perfection xx vicki xx

j said...

Beautiful card,looks so soft & elegant :)

Jean