Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Passion for ProMarker ~ Moss and Poppy (+ something tasty)

Wow, where on earth is the time going, it is already week 6 at Passion for ProMarkers. This week Caryn set the challenge of Moss, Poppy and something tasty. Please go check out the DT cards and join in if you can there is a great prize of £10 voucher from the lovely Joanna Sheen

joanna sheen

So without further a do here is my card :)

I have used the digi image Jim and coloured him with the following PM’s

  • Hat, top & shoes – Moss & Olive Green
  • Apron & BBQ – Poppy
  • skin – Vanilla & Blush
  • Hair - Sandstone
  • Grass - Green
  • Utensils & BBQ grill – Ice Grey 1 & 2

All of the papers are DCWV and so are the stickers, I don’t use stickers or like them really but I have so many so I thought I would start adding them to some cards that I will be giving to the charity shop :)

29062009498 

Thank you for looking :)

13 comments:

helen said...

love the papers you've used gina and the image is fab i got to get some of those jims cos they're perfect for mens cards great colouring too
hugs
helen x

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Gina! Love the cute image. I'm not a fan of stickers either, but think it's great that you give cards to the charity shop. What a lovely gesture.

Michele said...

Fabulous card Gina. Love the image and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Wendy said...

Great card and great colours too
Wendy x

Caryn said...

Great card hun, I love that digi - it's so useful for men's cards.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

Great card hun, I love that digi - it's so useful for men's cards.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Natalie said...

This is a great card Gina, love it. x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ruth said...

This is a really cool card! The image is a little bit different and it's great! Ruth x

Emma said...

Fantastic card, love the image and papers.
Emma x

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is lovely Gina, the image is perfect for this weeks colours.

Hugs

Sarah

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card, you are making me hungrey :) Kim

Jill said...

fantastic male card Gina, love the DP hugS Jill xx