Monday, 15 June 2009

Passion for Promarker #4

This challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers is to use the colours "Royal Blue and Berry Red" I chose these colours and boy did I wish I hadn't, I love the image but struggled with papers and a layout, so it will be great to see what you all do with this colour choice, please pop over and see what the fabulous DT have done too. Our sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps


and there is a gorgeous stamp up for grabs called 'Princess Emma'
The card is from Lidl, I have put the red through my cuttlebug. I have used the very cute Alota image and these are the colours I used

Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa
Cape and Boots - Berry Red, Poppy & Red
Mask, top and trousers - Royal Blue & Prussian


Thank you for looking, hope you are having a good day:)

19 comments:

mariaadams said...

Fabulous card, Gina, love your little superhero!
Maria xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab card Gina, just lovin the image........supercutie.

Hugs

Sarah

Sandie said...

Oh what a cute image! Every little boy wants to be a superhero, it's perfect. Love your choice of colours too.

weewiccababe said...

what a cute little super hero Gina!
you're right - I think it took us all out of our comfort zones, but hey its a challenge and I think all of the DT stepped up to the mark
Debz
xx

Caryn said...

Great wee image, love the bold colour combo this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Wendy said...

This is great, cute image
Wendy x

helen said...

gina this is sooo cute hon, fab colouring, think this one was a test for all of us lol
hugs
helen x

Michele said...

Fabulous card Gina. Love the image and the great colouring. Hugs Michele x

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

I think this turned out fantastic Gina!, such a cute little fella, works wonderfuly with the colours you used!

mandyxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening gina, wow what a great card hunny. I thought the colour combination was a difficult one but you have worked wonders with it. Im really going to try and take part this week. Have a lovely week hunny, hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

This is so cute Gina, love it. x

The Crafty Den said...

Great card Gina, the image is fantastic. Wow it was definitely a challenge for us this week! Hugs, Denise x

strawberry fields said...

gorgeous card....bold and striking
fiona x

Emma said...

Hi Gina
Fantastic card, love the image and you had done a brill job with the colours.
Emma x

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Gina, I love this little lad, he is one of my favs. Kim

Alex said...

Cute card!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sue said...

Oh, he is fab. What a great card for a little boy.x

Martha said...

what a cute image