Saturday, 20 June 2009

DT card Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Sorry for the late post this morning, had a late night and a late morning :)

This weeks challenge at SCSC was set by the lovely Claire and is my all time favourite colour combo "Pink and Green" please check out the gorgeous cards done by the DT. I have used my new and gorgeous image Hula Anya....isn't she sweet, I have of course coloured her with ProMarkers. I have used all SU papers and punches and the sentiment is craftwork cards. The ribbon is from my stash

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, the weather looks horrible here so hope it is better where you are.

Now a quick but huge apology for not gettting round to everyone lately. I just cannot keep up at the moment but I promise I am seeing all of your gorgeous cards.

18 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous card - she's so cute

hugs jane x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

beautiful card Gina, and wow you're colouring is amazing so detailed I love it, ohh and I love your new stamp hugS Jill xx

weewiccababe said...

I just love the simplicity of your cards Gina - they always look so crsip and fresh
beautifully coloured Anya
xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous card Gina love this image she's so sweet. Really summery colours too.
xx Vee

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Gina, I love the colour combo and that pink paper is so pretty, lovely layout too xx

Artyjen said...

Sweet card......love the oval layers for your sentiment and the colour combo.
xoxo

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Gina
Wendy x

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card Gina. Fab image, I haven't had a chance to use mine yet :( The papers are lush and your colouring is perfect. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Gina and such a pretty image. Weather not much here its been threatening rain all day :( Donna x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Gina. I love the image and your colouring.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Gina, I love this image and the soft colours look lovely. x

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Gina...I am so hooked on these fab images and you have coloured it beautifully. I love the fab papers and embellies. Debbie x

Biscuitlid said...

brilliant card. Love the layout and your colouring

Victoria
x

Sue said...

Lovely card, Gina. I do like pink and green together. Love the image.x

Wendy said...

So pretty, Gina! The colors are so fresh looking. I am still in awe of your coloring talent, girly!

{Hugs}
Wendy
SBS9

Sandie said...

oooh, those anya stamps are just too cute!! Beautiful card Gina!! Love the pink/green combo.

Emma said...

Aw super cute and gorgeous colour combo.
Emma x