Friday, 12 June 2009

DT card Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

This weeks challenge at SCSC is "In the Jungle" and was set by the lovely Wendy (Secret crafter Boss) I had slight trouble with this one, as I couldn't work out what animals I had in stamps which lived in the jungle, I did want to do a hippo but Dave told me they lived in water, so I decided on an elephant, Tarzan rode an elephant in the jungle didn't he :)
The elephant is papermania and is coloured with ProMarkers which I should mention and never have (DOH!!) that they were bought from Wendy at Secret crafter, Dave went to Wendys house and bought the whole set for me last year :) which I thought was extremely nice of her been as he was a total stranger and a bit scary looking (only joking). Anyway the papers are DCWV and the doodling was done my yours truly :)
Please go and take a look at the rest of the DT work, they have made some gorgeous cards as usual :)

Thank you for looking, hope you all have a nice weekend

22 comments:

My Little Space said...

Fab card Gina!

Mandy

weewiccababe said...

fab card Gina
I suppose there's plenty of room for the elephants to play footie in the jungle seeing as they've cleared half the rainforests - oh in fact I'm blethering rubbish, wrong continent lol

Vicky said...

Fab card Gina. I always struggle with male cards but this is perfect! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Natalie said...

Cool card Gina, cute image and great papers. x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What alovely card Gina, will have to try and take part in this weeks challenge. I hope you are well hunny, it all seems busy at this end just now, sorry im not getting to visit as regularly as i like. Must join in with your pro-marker challenge this week too. Have a lovely weekend hunny, hugs Linda x

Wendy said...

Fab card Gina
Wendy x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the sweet elephant.
luv
Debby

pickle said...

Fab card gina, your colouring is excellent and what a super layout xx

Donna said...

Hi Gina, fantastic card for this weeks challenge, I got a bit confused with my animals too and nearly ended up with a camel on my card until Sophie reminded me they don't live in the jungle lol! :) Donna x

LuLu said...

Fab card Gina & loving the elephant.

Lou
x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a cute card Gina..the footballs looks wonderful!
Hugs
Carole x

The Crafty Den said...

Great card Gina. Love the image and the colour scheme is perfect. Hugs, Denise x

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours on this one sweetie and your colouring is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane Carroll said...

fabby boys card gina

hugs jane x

Louise Forsyth said...

Fab male card Gina, the image is great.

Maureen said...

love the card...the elephant is sooo dang cute and your coloring is as always - "POI-fect!!" Hope to be around more often...good luck on the new blog too - wow - doing two!! you go girl!
((()))reen

Wendy said...

Cute card, Gina!

Wishing you best of luck with doing two blogs. I just went to look at the other one and it is fabulous! I look at it as being able to see even more of your wonderful creative talent :)

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Viv said...

Brilliant Gina! Smsrt thinking!
LOVE the elephant and he's shown off a treat on that gorgeous paper.
Had a quick waltz through yer blog, (been a norty Viv for not visiting in ages) and BOY! have you done some amazing stuff since my last visit!
Off for another look and pinch some ideas. LOL
Viv xx

Emma said...

Brilliant card, love the paper. I must get my D&D stamps out again too...they are just super cute!
Emma x

Jill said...

fantastic card Gina, love the image hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

Lovely card, great elephant, coloured beautifully. Love the way you've added the ball's down the side.x