Friday, 26 June 2009

Colour create

This is my first card for colour create, the colours this week are “Pistachio Green, Aqua and Powder Pink” I just love pastel colours so could not resist having a go :)

I have used my gorgeous new digi image from All that scraps C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Heidi , I never knew they did downloads until I saw Emma’s gorgeous card and had to go buy some :)

I have coloured the image with PM’s and all of the papers are from scraps, the punches are from SU and the sentiment is craftwork cards

26062009494

Thank you for looking, I hope you are not getting too wet today, don’t forget to pop over to Passion for ProMarkers weekend workshop, we have a tutorial on a drawing from Ruth which you can also use and join along with :)

Weekend workshop

 

18 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous card and great colour matching. I love those downloads

Victoria
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Gina
Wendy x

Sandie said...

What a sweet image!! Great colour combo. Beautiful card :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

helen said...

hiya hon , how cute is she!! i didn't know they did digi either ....i got to go and look.... now look what you made me do !!! lol gorgeous colours hon so pretty i love it
hugs
helen x

Littlebear said...

These images are adorable - you've coloured her so beautifully and you card is lovely.
Clare x

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous, I love the image and soft colours. x

Ruth said...

This is really cute and beautifully coloured, Ruth x

cats whiskers said...

Oh dear this is just perfect, love that image and the colours are gorgeous, have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

cats whiskers said...

Great card dear what a fabulous image and great colouring, have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Emma said...

Morning Gina
Aw gorgeous card, love the colours and so cute!!
Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card Gina. I love the colour combo and the digi image is so cute (I've just got a couple myself lol). Have a good weekend. Hugs, Denise x

Sharon said...

This is so adorable Gina. I love that cute little image; she is so sweet. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jill said...

aww Gina this is gorgeous and so cute, I love the image and as always you're colouring is perfect hugs Jill xx

Di said...

This is lovely this image is so sweet!
Thanks for joining C.C.this week

Di xxx

Rica said...

This is so gorgeous Gina. So pretty, clean and fresh looking with that fabulouse layout and super cute image.
Glad you could play along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

wow Gina stunning card, I love this image so much...thanks for joining in with the Colour create challenge xxx

Dena said...

Wowzers! What a stunning card. Such pretty soft colors and I just LOOOOOVE this image. I just got her last week. She is so pretty in these colors. Thanks for joining CC this week. I hope you will join us again next! Hugs, Dena