Sorry it has taken so long to get these awards on my blog, they are so appreciated you would not believe but with one thing and another…… well lets just say my memory is not what it should be lately :)
The first is from Natalie thank you xxx
The conditions of the award are:-
- I must thank the person who gave me the award.
- List their blog and link to it.
- I must list 10 honest things about myself.
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.
- I must notify the bloggers of the award.
Ok, first things first, 10 facts.
- I am very idle, if I can do something later I will do
- I love chocolate, so much so I have put 5lb back on after losing 20lb
- I am stupid (refer to 2)
- I am very shy (don’t laugh it is true)
- I had chicken pox 2days after my 30th birthday :(
- I don’t like garlic
- I had a tattoo when I was 13 and removed at 18 (refer to 3)
- I don’t drink or smoke (used to but gave up)
- I am engaged to be married (when I don’t know)
- I wear a size 4 shoe
Boy that was hard, no wonder it has taken me ages to do it :) I know these people have all had it before but I have not seen them do it yet :) this award goes to all my DT at Passion for ProMarkers apart from Natalie that is :)
My next award is from Caryn, thank you so much xxx
And my final award is from Ida, who is so sweet and said some really nice things about me and Denise being her boss at PFP :)
The whole thing started with the movie "Pay it forward". The role model of Haley Joel Osment, gives a great deed to another person. The only attach to the one who receives it, is that he/her has to promise to give something that matters to others. A simple demand, that may not be as simple that it sounds? Someone has now taken this principle further, and made it into a gift. The rules are simple - everyone can join, and only 3 rules have to be fulfilled:
1. You must have your own blog, so that you can spread the message.
2. You must like to make others happy.
3. You must ship your 3 gifts within the next 365 days.
Ok this award is going to
- Michelle - who’s birthday I missed (slapped hand)
- Linda - who’s birthday I missed (slapped hand again)
- Natalie – who always gives me gorgeous awards :)
So you girls should be getting a little something in the post, I don’t know when but I have got 365 days :)