Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Red and Black

As soon as I got these papers I knew which image I wanted with them, the image is "Martini Girl" and available from Dies to Die for, I have coloured her with ProMarkers. The papers are also available from Dies to die for and are Daisy Bucket - Little Black Dress - Cocktail Party and Daisy Bucket - Little Black Dress - Dinner With Friends, the sentiment is from my stash and layers onto nesties labels two, the velor ribbon is also from my stash

Hope you are all enjoying a gorgeous sunny day :)


14 comments:

Manna said...

Gorgeous card, Gina! Love the papers!

Biscuitlid said...

Very chic! Love the colours and the style of this one

Victoria
x

Wendy said...

Very classy, love it
Wendy x

wendy said...

Gorgeous card Gina....very sophisticated.....

Love it

Wendy:)

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card, very sophisticated!! I love the colour scheme and the ribbon is lush. Hugs, Denise x

han1173 said...

Gorgeous card Gina and a brill colour co ordination hugs han xx

Natalie said...

Gina this is fabulous. x

Sandie said...

Very classy card. Adore that colour combo!! Great job :)

Vee said...

Fab card Gina love these papers. A really great layout too. I've always liked this combination of colours.
xx Vee

Vicky said...

This is fab Gina. Love this image and the monochromatic colours with a splash of red are gorgeous!
Hugs, Vicky x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Gina, i am absolutely loving this card the colours are just so striking!! beautiful image perfectly coloured. Love it! hope you are well hunny and enjoying some nice weather (unlike us! its freezing!). Have a good day, hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Stunning...love the colour combo and fab image.
Emma x

Jill said...

wow Gina, this is stunning, and so striking, I love the colour combo and a fab image hugs Jill xx

jem said...

I love rubber romance stamps and have designed with these for companies, she looks fab the way you've coloured her, so modern and vibrant, I love your style. janex