Monday, 25 May 2009

Passion for ProMarkers DT card

At last, you have heard me going on about it for weeks now and already the day has arrived, our first ever challenge at "Passion for ProMarkers" all of the DT is so excited and would love you all to drop by and give the challenge a go :)

Don't forget all you need is one proMarker to enter just let us know which colour on your blog, and while I am on a "don't forget" theme, the prizes are fabulous and so worth a chance at winning,

Ok here is my card :) I have used the gorgeous Miss Anya image "Sun" coloured of course with ProMarkers, the colours I used are :

Skin - Vanilla & blush.
Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Cocoa.
Skirt, Flip flops and Sunglasses - Poppy & Berry Red.
Blouse - Lime Green & Moss.

The paper and sentiment is DCWV and the flowers are from my stash



Please go and check out the other gorgeous cards from the DT, and don't forget all it takes is one ProMarker to enter - Good luck :)


21 comments:

Suzanne said...

Here's to a fantastic day and great card too. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Gina. x

helen said...

congratulations hon on all your hard work ...fabulous card love the zingy colours fabby colourwork too
hugs
helen x

weewiccababe said...

Fab card Gina, love the bright colours
good luck - am sooooooooooo excited lol
xx

Sandie said...

Beautiful summery card! Love that Anya stamp - so cute, and the bright colours you've used.

Best of luck with the Promarker challenges :)

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous image and love the summer colours.
luv
Debby

Caryn said...

Such a zingy card - love the colours.
Well done on such a great new blog - so chuffed to be a part of it!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

cats whiskers said...

Congrats sweetie and what a great card to start with, just adore those colours, haven't got any promarkers so will not be able to join you, but best of luck withthe challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

Pascale said...

I love the vibrant colours you have used Gina. Great colouring. I have added my card to the comments section as Mr Linky has disappeared, hugs Pascale

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina, I love the Anya image and the bright colours, hope you don't mind hun, but I won't/can't join in with your fab challenge, as I gave all my pro-markers away I just couldn't get away with them, but I wish you and all the DT lots and lots of luck hugs Jill xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

How cool is this card, love it.......loving the new Miss Anyas.

Hugs

Sarah

LuLu said...

Fab card Gina and loving the sentiment. Congrats on such a fab new challenge blog . . it was definitely worth all the hard work.

Lou
x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Gina, I love the bright colours, reminds me of summer. Hope you're feeling a little calmer now. Hugs, Denise x

Vicky said...

Fab card Gina! Love the vibrant colour, perfect for this Miss Anya image, lovely and summery. Sorry I can't enter your challenge, but I don't own a single promarker!! I know, shocking!! :-) Good luck with your new venture though!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,l love the image and colours. So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Gina, I love the colours...very funky!
Emma x

Manna said...

Adorable card, Gina! Love the sentiment! I sang that song to my son a lot when he was littler. But he is still my sunshine. Thanks for bringing the smile to my face :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card Gina and such lovely, bright, vibrant colours :) Donna x

clare said...

Hi Hun..gorgeous card..so love the bright colours and the image is gorgeous..Thanks once again hun..your so kind hugs clarexx

Debbie said...

A great card Gina, I love the fab image and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x