Monday, 18 May 2009

Our New Challenge Blog and Candy Time

To celebrate the launch of our new challenge blog, we have decided to give one lucky person the chance to win all of the forthcoming challenge colours, with addition there is also some skin colours to get your collection started :) all you need to do is pop over to our new blog here or click on the picture below to find our what to do next!! :)

As you know I love my promarkers and use them on practically every card I make, so I won't come as any surprise to hear that along with my fellow devotee Denise (The Crafty Den) we have set up a "Passion for ProMarkers" challenge blog. The challenge will run weekly on a Tuesday and consist of being set 2 or 3 specific colours of promarkers that you must use that particular week.
Now it's all very new and at the moment we are looking for 4 other promarker lovers to join our DT, so if you're interested just pop over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and take a look (there are only a few rules). The closing date for applications is 18th May and our first challenge begins on 26th May. We would love it if you could come over and join the challenge. Please can you spread the word around as it would be great to start with a bang!




Thanks for looking xxx





I will be leaving this post at the top until the 18th May, please look below for all new posts xxx

10 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

oh well done gina, how cool to have your own design team challenge blog, :)

Sandie said...

Hi Gina,

In answer to your question on my blog... when you upload to blogger there are 3 size options on the right hand side of the pop up page. I just selected large :) HTH!!

Way to go on the new challenge blog. Setting up Paperplay Challenges was the best thing I've done, I love all the creations people come up with and the other DT members challenges keeps me on my toes! I hope it's a roaring success for you.

Alex said...

Congrats Gina - how funny!! I started a new site too!! Good luck on your new venture!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Emma said...

Congrats on your new blog venture...good luck!
Emma x

Vicki said...

oh wow!!! Gina, huge congrats with this new challenge blog venture and what a fabby prize that's up for grabs. So sorry I can't join in as I don't have any Pro-Markers. I'm sure this will be so much fun and I wish you all the best. xx vicki xx

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is simply stunning hugs jacqui x

Macpurp said...

good luck with this! i love my promarkers so will be having a look to join in!
love tina x

Alex said...

WHOOHOO Gina - you go, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Caryn said...

I am so excited about this new challenge blog - thank you so much for doing it. I have already got all the colours in your fabulous candy but I hope it attracts lots of promarker-ees to the site. Roll on the 26th!

Hugs,
Caryn nxxx

Bee said...

Love your card & craft pieces throughout your blog, great designs and colour choices. Good luck with your new challenge blog :)
Do come and visit Bee Crafty for some great digital downloads and a fortnightly competition.

www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com