Thursday, 21 May 2009

Let's go surfin'

Yay, I am back and raring to go :) the computer problem has been resolved to the cost of £379 for a new one!! the poor old credit card didn't know what hit it, but at least I am up and running again, and I must admit it is nice to have a nice new puter again. It may take a while to get round to you all, but thank you so much for all your kind wishes :)
So here is a card at last, I have used my new cute anya image,which is available from Tracy at Dies to die for, she also has a lot more so go check it out. All of the papers are DCWV, I kept it really simple because I thought the papers were enough on there own, hope you like it :)

Thank you for looking :)

Gina xxx

12 comments:

helen said...

gina he is fab hon and those papers are perfect for him
i love it
hugs
helen x

Sandie said...

ooh, great card. Love the image and hte papers are perfect!!

Welcome back and enjoy the new pooter!!

Manna said...

Love, love, love it, Gina!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow what a fab card love the colours and that great image, didn't realise you had probs too, I am finding it so hard to find my way around Vista at the moment it is so different from XP, hope I get used to it but its nice to be back have missed you all
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele said...

Fabulous card Gina. Love the image and the fab colouring. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vee said...

Fab card Gina very summery. I love this Anya image he's great. Cool papers too. Hope you're enjoying your new computer!!
xx Vee

Natalie said...

Fab card Gina, the image goes great with the papers. x

Jill said...

glad you got your computer sorted, love your card, those waves look fabby, gorgeous image hugs Jill xx

pickle said...

Fab card Gina. You have coloured him to perfection !!

Suzanne said...

Great card Gina love this little fella he is just so cute!! Sue :o)

Emma said...

Aaarrrhhh at your computer spend but am sure it will save a lot of headaches with pc problems.
Fantastic card, love the image and papers...cool!!
Emma x