Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Update and Awards

Just a quickie to say thank you to everyone who has left me comments about my bad back and let you know that it is on the mend now and I will soon be up and running again, still staying at my Moms for bed though, I don't know why but the paint smell is awful and he had only gone and put another coat on today so that is another week at my Moms, the internet is so slow I have not had patience to leave comments so please forgive me :)

I have been cheered up by some gorgeous awards, the first is from the very talented Natalie




and the second one is from the lovely Denise
I am passing these awards onto everyone who visits me, I am so pleased and grateful that you all take the time to visit and leave comments, they really do cheer me up :)
Gina xxx

7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina
Sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope your back is all better soon.
Take care
Hugs Lynsey:)

Natalie said...

I am so pleased to have cheered you up Gina. Hope to see you back soon.

Natalie x

Steph said...

So glad to hear you're on the mend *BIG HUGS* & well done on your much deserved awards :) xxx

CraftyC said...

Hi Gina, just wanted to welcome aboard the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, will be nice working with you!
Clairex

The Crafty Den said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. You thoroughly deserve the awards. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Hiya Gina
Fab to hear you are on the mend and congrats on your awards.
Emma x

lyzzydee said...

glad you8 are feeling a little better!!