Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Sorry No cards :(

No cards to show today sorry, I have had my brother and nephew up last weekend from Surrey and Dave's family are coming down from Leeds this weekend, so I am in the middle of a clean up operation :( how boring when I could be crafting. But needs must and if I kept up with it normally I wouldn't be pulling my hair out now trying to get bedding washed, beds changed, fridge and cupboards full etc etc etc,
Anyway enough moaning :) I will try and get round to see you all over the next few days but I won't be posting any cards until everyone has gone and I can mess my craft room up again :)

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter and try not to eat too much chocolate......oh what the heck just go for it and enjoy, I will see you all next week take care xxxx


Gina xxx

9 comments:

Jill said...

hope you get all done and sorted soon Gina, Happy Easter to you too hun hugS Jill xx

Natalie said...

Happy Easter to you too Gina. x

Vee said...

Hi Gina sounds like you're gonna be busy ove the weekend with all those house guests. Hope you enjoy your Easter weekend.
xx Vee

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

happy Easter Gina, enjoy your time spent with family :) just got my new broadband and router installed so hopefully all will be well with it and I can visit you again regularly :) ♥

Love to Doodle! said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Gina and I look forward to seeing your creations...

Have fun with the housework...we all have to do it, but isnt it DULL! I tend to see it as a form of exercise, which gives me the right to have a treat as a reward...lol

Hope you have a wonderful Easter...Sally-Ann xx

Wendy said...

Have a wonderful Easter with your family, Gina!! And, for the record, I am going to eat myself silly on chocolate this weekend! :) Looking forward to more cards from you when life gets back to normal after the holiday.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Louise Forsyth said...

Good luck with the clean up and happy Easter to you too.

The Crafty Den said...

HI Gina, you're a girl after my own heart haha! When you're back to crafting, there's a little something for you on my blog. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

He, he fantastic pic. Hope you had a lovely easter.
Emma x