Tuesday, 3 March 2009

A card and RAK from Sue xxx

Hope you are all well, I have not made this card for any challenge just for fun. I have used an Elzybells stamps (girl on swing) and coloured with proMarkers, the paper is papermania. The flowers border was given to me by my aunty in Oz, it was a bit of a pain to get the backing off but it is flock so nice and texured, I also put velour ribbon on to the tag too. Sorry if the pic is a bit wonky it looks fine in RL :)


Now look what I had in the post this morning, the lovely Sue sent me some gorjuss girls images, which were in a stunning image folder, I missed out buying them and was so envious, thank you so much Sue xxx hopefully I will get some time to have a play later on today, who needs a clean house when you have these beauties looking at you :)


Thank you for looking




15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Gina glad they arrived have fun and I hope yours turn up soon.Great card love the flocked flowers. Sue :o)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card
Wendy x

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

beautiful cards! I love the purple and green! Just got those papers today too!

Kim said...

Loving this card Gina, love the boldness of the purple, and of course my fave elzy's too!!

How kind of Sue to wet your appetitie with those Gorjuss girlies lucky ole you!!! can't wait to see what you create with them...

Rach said...

a fabulous card Gina, love the colour and that flock flower border, can't wait to see what you create with your gorjuss girls.xx

Emma said...

Hi Gina
Hope you are well. Gorgeous card...love the image and papers.
Oh lucky you with the images... gorjuss!! Lol
Emma x

juliejules said...

Lovely card GIna!!! I knew you would love those punches!! Jules x

Viv said...

Gorgeous comboination of colours Gina. She looks a real honey sitting on her swing. A lovely, lovely card. (And lovely lovely images from Sue)!
Viv xxx

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Gina and how kind of Sue. x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the velvet touches. Have fun with the images.

pickle said...

Gorgeous card Gina.

I'm so Jealous are can't wait to get my hands on some of those gorjuss girls.

kerry x

Maria's Cards said...

Great card Gina, Great RAK too. Maria x

Maria's Cards said...

Great card Gina, Great RAK too. Maria x

Kristine B. said...

wowzie!! awesome :) They're all beautiful.

LuLu said...

Great card and lucky girl getting all those stamped goodies.