Monday, 9 February 2009

Lovely award

I have just received this lovely award from Jeannette, thank you so much xxx


This is what you have to do:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to award this to everyone who visits me, I really do appreciate the time and trouble everyone goes to, to leave comments. But I do have to give it to 5 so here goes
Diane - She must be one of the hardest working bloggers, always a gorgeous card every day xx
Jules - For all the hard work she does for us Stampers 10 xx
Linda - For being so kind hearted, nothing is too much trouble xx
Jill - She always makes me smile, what more could I want xx
Rach - I am in awe at how much work she puts into each and every card, and then how much work she puts into each post xx

6 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Gina, thank you so much for thinking of me, yes you are right i have had this award already, but it still means a lot to me that you have thought of me when passing it forward.. congrats to you for receiving the award. xx

Diane.W. said...

Awww fanx u ,luvly lady,lol!!!!
I really appreciate you thinking of me,MWAH!!! :O)X

Emma said...

Congrats on your award.
Emma x

cats whiskers said...

Congrats on your award dear and congrats on the great little card I love the colours and the ssweet image
Hugs Jacqui x

Jill said...

aww thanks so much Gina, I promise I will try my best to upload and post on my blog today hugs Jill xxx

Femin Susan said...

Congratulations!