Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Chocolate box

I have made another box from Jules tutorial, but this time I have added some yummy chocs...well I say yummy but I have been ultra good and not even eat one of them....I am quite proud of myself with my diet this time and have lost 10lb so far, I saw Jules made one yesterday and she put posh M&S chocs in while mine are cheapo Lidl (99p a bag), I had the idea the cheaper the eggs the less likely I am to want one, but Dave eat one and said how nice they are :) the egg image is from the easter see Ds and the egg paper is DCWV, the ribbons are from my stash


15 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a fabby box.

Julie said...

Hi Gina...how gorgeous!...looks so pretty and well done on the weight loss. x

Diane.W. said...

That's gorgeous Gina,well done!!! :o)x

Natalie said...

Gina this is so pretty. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a lovely box, it's too nice to give away haha! Well done on losing 10lb, you are amazing (wish you would tell me your secret). Have a great evening. Hugs, Denise x

Bev said...

Gina this is briliant! Such a fab idea

cats whiskers said...

Oh Gina this is just perfect, vey yummy
Hugs jacqui x

Emma said...

Gorgeous box Gina. Well done on your weight loss so far.
I just think choccy is choccy...cheap or expensive!!! Lol
Have a lovely day.
Emma x

juliejules said...

Gina this is fab!! I gave minway at the party I did last night so I didnt eat any of my chocs either!! Well done on the weight loss!!!! Order is due in today or tomorrow if you have got it ready?? Hugs Jules x

Jill said...

aww Gina it's gorgeous and beautifully made, congrats on the weight loss hugs Jill xx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Delicious box of chocolates...wonderfully decorated.
Hugs
Carole x

Suzanne said...

This is so cute and I so want to make one but I can't access the tutorial as the blog is invited guests only can you send me the instructions please many thanks Sue :o)

suzann said...

This is just too adorable for words! I love it and the chocolate eggs are a perfect touch!

Katie said...

This is so pretty Gina. The colours are perfect. I love the buttery yellow.
Well done you on losing 10lbs!!

Katie
x

Kim said...

Ohhhheee how fab, well my girl I lurves lidl's choccies and they taste every bit as good as Marks n sparks..........